amigo is a Low Rate Credit Card available to GMCU members.
|Variable Rate *^|
|Interest rate on purchases and cash advances||12.00% p.a. *|
|Interest rate on balance transfers for 6 months||5.49% p.a. ^|
Features and Benefits
- Competitive interest rate on retail purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
- Low annual fee of $49
- For transactions under $100, just wave your Visa payWave-enabled card in front of a Visa payWave reader and go - there's no need for a signature or PIN
- Purchases are up to 55 days interest free when you repay your balance in full by the due date each month
- Additional card available at no cost
- Choose a credit limit from as little as $1,000 and up to $15,000
- Secure protection of Visa Zero Liability**
- Lost or stolen card 24 hour hotline
For support, call amigo Card Support on 1300 377 800
The Amigo Visa Credit Card is issued by Community First Credit Union Limited ABN 80 087 649 938 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence Number 231204. Goulburn Murray Credit Union Co-operative Ltd ABN 87 087 651 509 AFSL/ Australian Credit Licence No 241364 distributes the Amigo Visa credit card (“amigo”) under an arrangement with Community First Credit Union Limited (“CFCU”). CFCU is the credit provider and issuer of the credit card.
* Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. Rates are current as at 29/01/2021 and subject to change without notice.
^ Offer terms and conditions: Rate is current as at 29/01/2021 and is subject to change without notice. This is an introductory rate for 6 months only on balance transfers from funding date. After the initial 6 month introductory period, the interest rate for the balance transferred will revert back to the standard credit card rate at the time.
** Visa's Zero Liability policy covers Australian and New Zealand-issued cards and does not apply to ATM transactions, transactions not processed by Visa or certain commercial card transactions. Cardholders should notify their issuer promptly of any unauthorised Visa use. Please consult your issuer for additional details.