We are committed to promoting and adhering to nationally adopted codes of practice that deliver service and protection to our members.
Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
The Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice applies to individual and small business member of the Credit Union and includes the following commitments;
- We will be fair and ethical in our dealings with you
- We will focus on our customers
- We will give you clear information about our products and services
- We will be responsible lenders
- We will deliver high customer service and standards
- We will deal fairly with any complaints
- We will recognise customer rights as owners
- We will comply with our legal and industry obligations
- We will recognise our impact on the wider community
- We will support and promote the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
The provisions of the Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice apply to all operations of the Credit Union.
ePayments Code of Practice
The provisions of the ePayments Code of Practice apply to all eligible operations of the Credit Union.
Code of Conduct
GMCU has a Code of Conduct for staff and directors. The Code ensures that, in everything we do, we will:
- Comply with Member Rights
- Serve Members
- Act Professionally
- Act Ethically and Beyond Reproach