Caravan and Trailer insurance offers:
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost1
- The option to increase your caravan contents cover2 - for camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects contained in your caravan (but not your trailer)
- Emergency repairs - up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident
- Emergency accommodation - cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, maximum $1,000 in total, if your caravan is uninhabitable following a covered accident provided your caravan was more than 100km from where it's normally parked at night.
This is only a summary of some of the features available in our Caravan and Trailer insurance. Before deciding on this insurance, carefully consider the Caravan & Trailer Insurance PDS which sets out the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions.
|If you have any questions, please contact us|
Goulburn Murray Credit Union Co-operative Ltd ABN 87087651509 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 241364 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available from www.gmcu.com.au or by calling (03) 5821 9033. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling (03) 5821 9033. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1. Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding, and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2. Subject to underwriting limits.